barre de navigation

samedi 16 juin 2012

Blog Fashion Tour #5

Hello everyone, I really wanted to apologizes, I'm a little late with my blog fashion tour, but at the moment, I'm overwhelned by revisions and other stuff.

So, today, we are going to London, one of the fashion's Capital in the world!
Let's follow Nadia in London's streets...

http://www.thisischichi.co.uk

In London for shopping I love to go to Camden LockMarket; it is great for quirky t-shirts and jewelry. I bought a gorgeousturquoise and silver ring from there. It is also a very inspiring place becauseeveryone is so bold in there dress sense. I also go to Oxford High Street ofcourse for a bit of indulgence in being a chain shop clone especially at theTopshop nail bar. Portobello Market is a great place to go if your ever in thatarea. I've never been at full swing but the stalls are great for vintagejewelry and other finds and there are some sweet boutiques on the high street.
Somerset house is where all the street stylephotographers and models hang out. After you've been there before you noticethe famous backdrop in many a photo like on streetpeeper.com. Also the V&Amuseum is great for fashion students; at present they have a ballgowncollection showing which is mind-blowing and there are always great workshops, coursesand lectures from designers and artists.
Nadia

Thank you, next time I will go to London, I'll know where to go for shopping!
xx Amelie

2 commentaires:

  1. Great post! I'd love to visit London someday. Btw, I gave you an award. Check this post:
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    - Em ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, what a great picture!! I love the iconic red telephone booth!!


    A Preponderance of Fashion

    RépondreSupprimer